I feel like I should have had a pin that said VOTE FOR BRAD! on this morning. I wasn't able to join in the whole weekend but this morning's sermon was great. I'm so excited and anxious to see if Brad Burkholder will be our new Lead Pastor at Hesston MB. His sermon really hit home this morning. If you consider Hesston MB your church home please go vote tonight! If you don't have a church home you need to come check out our church. Great things are happening!
Second Graders are hosting a breakfast for fellow 2nd Graders next Sunday 9 a.m. Send your 2nd grader for breakfast. If you want to stay there are several great adult sunday school classes you could check out.
God is amazing. He has the most perfect timing. Even when I think I need the answer NOW he really worked on my heart today.
Anyway..GO VOTE tonight! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment