Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hesston Halo

First of all I want it to be clear I am not complaining. I love a good storm but not when I have plans.

Hesston seems to have a halo around it. The storms look like they are coming straight at us and either go north or east of us. We some how get around it. Maybe it's "lightening doesn't strike twice" idea. I don't want to be naive I just think it's amazing. All these storms we have had lately and they just blow by us.

Last night was the first night in 20 days that my tee ball team had a game. I was dreading the idea of calling all those parents. I have a 6 year old that was dressed and ready to play. If I had had to call and say no game. All those kids would have been so disappointed. At times I would love to just be home for a night with nothing planned. But we signed up for this and if we cancel now then it's a make up game in July in 100 (+) degrees.

We had perfect weather for the game. Not to hot, not to cool, just perfect. No rain, no hail, really the wind wasn't to bad either. Thank you Lord for protecting our small town and letting us have a great night of tee ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment