I like to think Saturday is my morning of rest. It's usually the only morning we do not get up on the butt crack of dawn.
This morning I made an exception. It's Hesston's City Wide Garage Sale Day. It's like a national holiday, if you didn't know.
I hit up about 10 garage sales. I spent less then 8 dollars. I know because I only had 8 dollars in my wallet and I have change left.
A kid pool, the hard plastic kind, is now filling in my back yard. It's about the smallest pool ever but Kylie is pretty happy.
A pampered chef chopper is now sitting on my counter top. I usually put things in a Ziploc then bang the bag with whatever I can grab. I can now safely chop things without the worry of hitting my hand or denting the counter top. OR the exploding mess from the ziploc bag ripping.
A dress that still had the tags on it. That was my big purchase, $5. But the tag said $60 so I feel like I got a great deal. You can see it tomorrow at church. I plan to wear it right away.
Kylie didn't like the idea of being awake. She cried at all 10 garage sale sites.
I'm pretty happy with my deals. I got my white trash fill for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment