I believe it's actually Monday. I woke up about 15 minutes behind schedule. Checked on Kendal twice and both times she still was not dressed.
Kylie decided to get completely naked. I threw her dress on her.
Kirsten wanted breakfast at home but didn't like anything I had to offer.
Drove the girls to school. Pulled out of the line in front of a truck. Thank you Brea for not smashing into me.
Thought for a second I could ask a friend to go to the park. Celebrate I got the girls to school on time and no accident. Kylie started to cry. I had not put underwear on her.
Went home got her underwear and went to Lincoln Perk. While in the drive thru my gas light popped on.
Put some gas in and decided we need to go to the park.
Sat down on the bench just in time for the sprinkler to give me my morning shower.
Came home to change clothes and Kylie refused to get out of the car. I left her outside throwing a fit on the drive way.
Dressed in dry clothes I went out to check on Kylie. Still kicking and screaming. Neighbor man waved and smiled. After 5 years he knows us well!
Back in the house...Kylie runs to her room...less then 30 seconds later....slices her finger on her night stand. Blood going and no band aids in sight. I did have some coban and gauze from Donnie's "kit". Her finger now looks twice the size.
2 hours after we woke up....CRAP... I FORGOT TO FEED KYLIE!
Are you sure it's not Monday?? If you see Kendal and Kirsten today I pray they have matching shoes on and their shirts on correctly.
and it came to pass...Mark Lowry's favorite verse (it didn't come to stay!) this a day to laugh about...next year :D
ReplyDeleteAnd you weren't even done yet when you posted this morning. Now you can talk about that sweet shot you got.
ReplyDeleteNo crap! I think this morning was the easy part!
ReplyDelete