I heard on t.v. or the radio that kids who do not sit at a dining room table to eat dinner as a family are more likely to do something. I don't know if it was depression, over eat, wear underwear on their heads...something. I wonder what the people would think if they saw my family eating on the porch. Maybe it's from me working more this week. Maybe it's the beautiful weather...Whatever the reason the girls asked to please eat outside. We had leftovers from the week so they each picked something different.
| Kylie showing her "Don't touch my food" Face Kendal showing her "really why do you have the camera again" face. Kirsten showing her "dude I'm hungry just eat" face |
| Kendal decided she wanted to give me a picture to remember for a lifetime. |
| Then Kirsten had to make one too. |
| Kylie said "CHEESE see it's in my mouth!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment