Friday, September 9, 2011

made you laugh

Funny story for the day...


Getting ready for the girl's cheer night I wanted to wear my "swather" shirt. I usually wear a spanx tank top under it because it's tight fitting and I don't want to blind people. (You are welcome.) I put it on and I've never gotten a shirt off so fast in my life.  It pulled my belly button incision the wrong direction. Then taking it off my arms got stuck and I was in my room dancing around with tears in my eyes from the pain. (Good thing I never thought of taking up "Stripper" as a profession.) I haven't felt pain in a few days so I thought I was good. I was wrong. Having my arms up pulled on my side which is now throbbing. My belly button is bright red.

What If... I had fallen over no one would have saved me. Donnie is gone. The girls are upstairs playing video games. I would have been left on the floor of the basement for giant spiders to attack me. ( Have you seen the spiders out lately? Holy smokes..those suckers are coming out in full force to this nice weather. Good thing I have sticky traps and we sprayed everywhere around the outside and inside of the house. )

Don't wear spanx after having a laparoscope surgery.

Did I make you laugh?? This is a true story. I do not recommend trying it at home folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment