Monday, October 3, 2011

Bridesmaids

I watched Bridesmaids tonight with Donnie. I really thought it was going to be a horrible trashy movie. It was but in a great way. I laughed so much I cried.

Some of the quotes...
"If I wasn't a cop anymore, I would still go out with a gun and shoot people."

"I wouldn't want to make you explain what our relationship is to all those people. That would suck for you."

"We would like to invite you to no longer live with us."

 "Why can't you be happy for me and then go home and talk about me behind my back like a normal person? "

"I want to apologize. I'm not even confident on which end that came out of...."

Maybe you have to watch the movie to find these funny. I don't know. But they are great. You probably have to enjoy movies like..Napoleon Dynamite, Office Space, Old School, Zoolander...to like this movie. But if you have a nice glass of  Skinny Margarita and 2 hours to kill. Rent Bridesmaids. Oh and don't let your kids see any of it! Definitely an after bedtime movie.

After you watch it this is my only question....Why didn't she bake him the cream puffs??

1 comment:

  1. Want to watch it again with me?! Do you still have it rented? Can I borrow it and take it back for you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete