Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sleep Over Guide

Balloons and a pinata with lots of candy...a must.

Pizza and Soda

One Over sized Balloon




Cake!

Sparkler Candle. Very Entertaining.

Toss the Marshmallow. Three sizes several cups.

Addie and Kendal


Melanie and Kendal
MayLee and Kendal

 Olivia and Kendal
MaKeesha and Kendal

 Three goof balls.
 Daddy and Kendal

 They were so full only three ate a piece of cake.
 Board games: 20 Questions, Uno Attack, and Connect Four
Ice Cream Sandwiches..Mini ones :)

DANCE PARTY-Chicken Dance, Gummy Bear Song

The Train

What did you do on 11-11-11???
Writing down their favorite things.

Breakfast! Pancakes, eggs, orange juice and glow stick straws.

The glow stick straws were pretty neat until one kid said," I hope I don't suck it back
 into my throat and die!" Then I got a little nervous about them! haha

I think the sleep over was a success. Kendal wasn't to excited about the board games and the dance party but I wanted them to do something besides video games and movies. They ended up watching Narnia and Tangled before falling asleep at 12:30.

I wish I had made Laurel's mom's famous ice cream cake. We used to always have that at her sleep overs. I wish I could make my Grandma's famous plate big pancakes. That was a tradition at my
sleep overs growing up. Oh and Papa John's Pizza.

I'm thankful they do not know the spice girls and there were not spice girl photos taken.
*Cough* Jocelyn and Risa those photos need to be destroyed!

I am looking forward to the next sleep over and I already have some more ideas. I thought at the beginning of the sleep over...this is going to be a long night...but now I'm sad it's over. Lucky for me I have three girls and slumber parties will be a normal thing around here. Sorry Donnie get used to it :)

(Don't feel to bad for him he got up and left at 8 a.m. and went golfing with some buddies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment