Saturday, November 5, 2011

Smart Kids

I love listening to my kids talk.


Kirsten," Well we could go to the market and get some marshmallows."
Kendal, " where do you think we live in This Little Piggy World?"
Kirsten, " No the FOOD market here in Hesston, KANSAS!"
*I love that we call it the market.


Kirsten, " Kylie do you want an american doll girl for Christmas?"
Kylie, " YEAH!"
Kirsten," Well it's to expensive so you'll have to get a walmart one okay?"
Kylie, " YEAH!!!! I LOVE WALMART!"
* I don't think Kylie really knows the difference, bonus for me!

Kendal, "I will only go to the game if you buy me pop and popcorn."
Me: "We have both of those at home."
Kendal," I'm staying home it's cold outside."

Kirsten," Can you buy me a camera that takes pictures?"
Me, "What other kinds of cameras are there?"
*I guess I gave her one last year you just look in and see pictures it doesn't actually take pictures.


Kylie,"I'm going to huff and puff and blow your house in, MOMMY!"
*Mad that I won't let her go outside with no shoes and no coat.

Kirsten, " If I wear my glasses to school everyday will you buy me a vespa?"
Me, " If you wear your glasses everyday your eyes will work and you can go to college and buy yourself a vespa...a real one!"
Kirsten,"No I just want you to buy me one I don't want to use my own money!"

*With the crazy eye look she is so good at.  My sweet girl is going to have a rude awakening so day. :)



Kylie, " Look Mommy I played doctor and got my tonsils out all by myself!"
Me, "Can I take a picture of this?"
Kylie," Yes! Hurry they grow back!"

1 comment: