Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So..I've decided...

Even though it has only been a couple of days I have decided somethings should change...If anyone running for President can meet these demands he will win my vote.

- If your child is injured and you are required to carry them everywhere...you are entitled to 1 box of chocolates, a 20 oz Dr. Pepper, and a free rental. It should be tax deductible.

- If your child is in pain and there is nothing you can do it about it. You should be allowed an hour at a shooting range to blow off your anger. I'm not angry at anyone. I'm not angry at God. I'm just angry that I can't take the pain away from her.

- If your child is required to stay laying down you should not be expected to have laundry, dishes, or meals done by the end of the day. Okay that's not realistic.(The first two were though.) If you saw my house you would know I'm already living this one.

- If you are up 3 times a night checking on your child... you should be allowed to take your other two children to school an hour late. Without guilt. So far they have gotten there by 8 but it was a close call this morning. I did not get up when the alarm went off , at 7:35 I jumped out of bed.

- Parking spots should be reserved for mothers carrying a 40 pound child into the store. She can't fit into the front of the cart. If I put her in the back of the cart I can't get groceries into the cart. So I have to get the car cart and they don't like those to go outside. So I carry her into the store and carry her out. Dillons, I heart you for having carry outs. I would say a grocery service but I enjoy getting out of the house.

- If the only time you see your husband is 20 minutes at lunch and 45 minutes in the evening you should be granted one date at the end of the week. Free babysitting included.

- If you husband is having surgery the same week this happens the doctor's office should send a driver. The driver can take him and bring him home. Actually, I am looking forward to the 45 minute drive there and back so I can see him.

- If you meet your deductible for insurance 5 years in a row. You should be given a free year of insurance. No deductibles. Seriously, I am thankful for our insurance. I don't know how we would do it without it.

I'm sure I will come up with some more wonderful ideas. I'll let you know.



This is how a couch potato is born.


No comments:

Post a Comment