Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Be Cool Stay In School....Or Be "Cool" Like Me

Most of you know already that I'm not working at Lincoln Perk. I LOOOOOOOVE working there. It did not end on bad terms or anything like that. At least that's what the paper I signed said. (JUST KIDDING!) Just didn't work out with Kylie being home.

I am trying to come up with something I could do this summer to earn some money. Here are my problems...
-Three kids would need childcare
-We have one car, so out of town is hard to do but could possibly work.
-We will have T-ball and Coach Pitch softball games one to four nights a week during June.

I love being home with my kids but extra money would be rreally nice.

Here are my qualifications..
-I am a pro at saying "Would you like fries with that   skim milk, whip, hot, blended or iced?"

Yep that sums it up.

Of course I can list the 90 things a Mom does in a day...multi tasking ( answering the phone while pulling two kids apart from hurting one another and still managing to remember the message) , computer skills ( hey I'm tryping this blog right now right!?), is texting a skill??, I can bake..so I could bring some yummy treats to any job....

If you hear of anyone needed someone to watch their kid(s), maybe water your yard/mow it while you are out of town, walk your dog, you know the typical stuff high school kids do for money during the summer... I'm your gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment