If you haven't listened to "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli you should close this window bring up YouTube and check it out. Then read this post. Maybe listen to it while you read this...
~Sunday for lunch we went to the salad bar at Dillons. (We are high class folks!) The employee would not let Kendal get her own salad. I was helping Kirsten and Kendal was getting her own. She wasn't doing anything wrong. She wasn't licking the spoons and putting them back in the food. The lady told her she thought she had enough eggs. Then she told her that she needed some meat. Well I'm sorry lady but we are paying by the pound it's not like we are just filling up the plate for one low price. She doesn't need meat if she is getting the eggs! GRRR.
~Leaving Dillons, Donnie needs one more thing. I take the girls to the car with the groceries. I get to the car and realize my purse is inside the car and it's locked. I ask Kendal to go in and get Daddy's keys. She refuses says it's to hot to walk back into the store. (whatever) Donnie comes out "why can't you use your keys"........Really?? I hadn't thought of that! I later apologized for my grumpy comment
~I called to change Kendal's braces appointment from Wednesday to any other day this week. The receptionist said We need 24 hours notice. (Last time I checked Monday Morning and Wednesday at 10:15 adds up to be more then 24 hours!) She changed it but seemed really annoyed when I said "it's Monday" after her comment.
~I give the girls a snack around 3:30 everyday. Yesterday at 2:45 they wanted a snack. I made them wait until 3:15. Kendal picks cheese, Kirsten picks a bagel, Kylie picks a Popsicle. Kirsten sits on the floor and bawls because she already ate her bagel and it is now 3:30 and it's snack time. She acted as if we had not fed her for days. All expense trip to her bedroom changed that tune!
~Washed some clothes put them in the dryer. An hour later I went to get the clothes out and I discovered I never pushed the start button so my clothes were still wet. Smart One JENA!
~Trying to be a nice wife I borrow my Father In laws mower. Went to Caseys got gas in the gas can. Filled up the mower. Turned it on and couldn't figure out why it wasn't cutting the grass. I asked Donnie he said put it on 2. I put all the wheels on 2. It still wouldn't cut. Then he says then it's not ready to be cut. The one time I actually feel like mowing and the grass doesn't need it! Thanks Grass!
*** Disclosure*** While this is the stuff that "drive me crazy" ....I have to say it would be such a DULL life if they didn't happen. It gives us something to laugh about a few hours later. I'm thankful for my Ipod. I can put my buds in and listen to Francesca Battistelli and know my little things are nothing. I am human but they are nothing. Thankful it's Easter so I can be reminded of Jesus giving his life for mine. I can sit and be annoyed and rude but ask my family and God for forgiveness.
No comments:
Post a Comment