First....Yesterday while walking out to the garage from the house...I some how managed to fall. I hit my butt on the stairs, elbow on the cement, knee on the bumper of the car, and landed in a muddy wet mess. After a few seconds of choice words, I realized I was okay. Just not very happy. This morning the only thing bruised...my ego. Who falls down two stairs??
The real reason for this post...I found this website, PlasticJungle.com They buy gift cards from people then resell them at a discount price. I checked out some of the stores. I could get a target gift card with 100 bucks on it for 95-97 dollars. To some of you that sounds like a waste of time. To me that's three more dollars. I think I may try it once or twice and see how it works.
How do people get gift cards to target and walmart not want them? Do you not buy groceries? Do you not buy toliet paper, paper towels, laundry soap, etc??? That just seems crazy to me. Their lose is my gain.
www.plasticjungle.com check it out...sell a gift card on there so I can get for a discount :)
No comments:
Post a Comment