Friday, March 25, 2011

Best Friends Forever....Or at least until you disagree with me...

 These two girlies are the cutest! Eva and Kirsten have been best friends for almost 2 years. They started their friend ship at Hesston College Preschool. (*Name Drop*) -- (highly recommend that preschool btw)


Some of the funniest things I have ever heard came out the mouths of these babes....

*Let's play grown ups!--How was your day?--Busy, very very busy
*We need to do surgery! I think Kylie is having chest problems. She will need at least 5 stitches after surgery. (very serious talk)
*I wonder how many tattoos we have to buy so we both get a unicorn tattoo! ($4.50 worth...we found out) 
*Don't let you mom give you a bath tonight or it will wash off. (The tattoo---I am scared to see what matching tattoos they get on their 18 birthdays) 
 *Mrs. A plays this song for us at music! We should perform it for her we would get A's! (Hot Cross Buns--they really would get A's their dance and piano recitals are amazing.)
*(Gave them Sparkling Lemonade) AHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE SPARKLING LEMONDADE! (I don't think either had had it before. Just wait till college girls! :) ( I stole that idea from Tonya) )
*Do you think if your mom had another baby sister my baby sister would be her best friend? My mom can't have babies anymore she said three was enough. (Ouch...)
*You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! (It takes a true friend to be honest with you when you are not getting what you want.)
*If you don't stop I'm going to go home..... NOOOO!!!!!!! (They don't want to agree on who gets the toy first but neither of them want to go home.)
*Did you know that my dad has to drive to wichita EVERYDAY?! Yeah my dad has to walk to work everyday! He WALKS!?! ( They felt so bad for Donnie. Donnie works three blocks away. He also rides his bike and doesnt walk.)
*When your mom gets here let's hide!
*Did you get new shoes? No my mom washed them. They are very pretty. (already talking fashion)


Eva and Kirsten are the best of friends but also dish out equal amounts of spunk. They set each other straight and laugh about it 5 minutes later.

Can't wait to see these BFFs grow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word I love all the quotes!! They are so lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete