Saturday, April 9, 2011

Most Boring Mommy EVER

We get to Dillons and the only parking was about 2 blocks away. We walk down there before we even hit the parking lot Kirsten says "it's hot" Kylie is so excited and saying "LOOK A HORSIE DADDY!" Kendal "wants to know how much longer?" I explain that we have about 20 minutes until they are expected to be hitched up. Kirsten proceeds to lay on the payment and flap around like a fish out of water. I'm surprised no one asked if she was having seizure. I gave her the "You have two seconds to cut that out!" Then I said "Okay seriously stop!" Nope doesn't even attempt to stop. I pick her up and we headed to the car. After a spanking (yes a spanking) She says "YOU ALWAYS MAKE US DO BORING STUFF!" Really!?!? I want to do boring stuff!?!?

Night was a change of story. The whole family rode bikes together. We came home and had dinner outside.

Besides the bouncy ball landing in the toilet and being flushed, it has been uneventful.

As I type this I know I am complaining and being grumpy. They are getting bathes and going to bed early tonight. I'm going to have a hot bath and watch a movie with Donnie.....I know tomorrow is a new day. I'm glad that the Lord gives us Grace and doesn't hold all of our faults against us. I'm glad he gave us this ability to love unconditionally our own children.



Seriously, How could you stay upset with these faces.......

1 comment:

  1. Kylie looks so old in that bike pic! I totally get the needing a hot bath and a movie with your hubbie thing. Thank God for bedtime, right?!

    ReplyDelete