Monday, April 11, 2011

This burns my breeches!

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/15-month-old-served-alcohol-at-applebee's-outside-of-detroit

On the radio this morning they were talking about this new headline...People called in and said..

-don't sue it was an honest mistake
-mom should laugh it off
-applebess should give them free drinks every time they visit

I'm sorry but NO. If a mother had mistakenly given her toddler alcohol over apple juice she would be in jail or at least have her child in custody while they figured it out. They would never let this go. She would have her name dragged in the mud and raked over.

I think Applebees needs to figure out a new system and not putting the drinks in the same frig, fire that employee, and pay for the medical bills of this family. I'm not saying they should get thousands and own half of applebees. I'm saying Applebees should learn from this mistake and make dang sure it never happens AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment