Monday, May 2, 2011

Kirstie

Today at lunch there was a stand with kids key chains. They had a Kristin and a Kristen but not Kirsten. I do not regret naming her Kirsten because I think she just has a little bit of something different. That one switch of letters just fits her personality.

Kendal and Kylie have blonde hair and blue eyes. Kirsten has dark hair and green/hazel eyes.

Kirsten LOVES dresses, getting her hair done, nails done and matching scarfs.....Last Thursday night she showed me online a pair of shoes that would match perfectly with a new pair of black tights. She also requested a lime green tunic not a shirt. She wanted it long so that she could wear the tights with it and not look goofy. Her words. She is my fashion police. I mean this in a nice way but she got that from her Dad. I wish I had more fashion or clothing style.

Kirsten is my cuddle bug. She wants to sit ON you not beside you. She wants to hug you 10 tens. She comes to our bed about 2 or 3 a.m. every night.

Tonight she was not happy with me when I told her after 3 hours of playing outside it was time to get ready for bed. She stormed off to her room and slammed her door. About 5 minutes later I went to talk to her and she was out.



Usually I can't tell but tonight I can see myself in her little face. I do think she looks more like me today. But there are days that I look at her and see Donnie.


1 comment:

  1. You're right...she does have something different in her, and her name fits her perfectly! I love that girlie!!

    ReplyDelete