Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To Post or Not to Post....

I checked my friend's blogs and listened to the crazy girls in the room with me...

At first I was saying "Girls...shh..not so loud we have neighbors"

Now I'm just listening...

--You can't get me!-Kendal
-- You want on my shoulders?-Kendal
--Mommy she's on me!-Kendal
--I'm doing my work. I have to get do my work to get my money.- Kylie
--That's payback!- Kirsten
--What's payback?-Kendal
--I farted on you!-Kirsten
--Mommy she farted on me on purpose!!!- Kendal
--I love you MOMMY!-Kylie (wish I had a photo, rain boots, fairy dress, and doctor kit in her arms)
--Kendal made me get fish sticks in my pants!- Kirsten
--YOU FUNNY-Kylie
--Come on Kylie help me get toys picked up!-Kendal
--No I need do my work-Kylie
--You push me one more time I'm going to tell Mommy-Kirsten
--BRING IT ON!-Kendal
--MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY- Kirsten, Kylie, and Kendal

And I wonder why my brain can't pick one thing to blog about tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment