Yesterday I was a crazy mom...Here is how our day went...
Woke up at 3:45 with Kylie crying her tummy hurt. Laid on couch and fell asleep until 7.
Woke up Kendal at 7 to get dress for her braces appointment in Wichita. My Aunt picked her up at 8. They went to the appointment.
9 o'clock everyone was dressed and offered breakfast, they declined my breakfast of choice.
9:15 picked up my paycheck from Lincoln Perk. Last week was a blast I miss working there. I love seeing the customers and baking. Great job, seriously miss it!
9:30-stopped back at the house because Kylie only had one flip flop on.
9:45-Picked up Donnie-Dropped off Kirsten (Ryan and Tonya you guys are amazing you had a busy day and still took time for Kirsten to be a part of it. I owe you. I think I still owe you for a couple more times so I really owe you now!!)
10:00-On the road to Wichita. Kendal was done with her appointment so we met at the front door of Walmart. Threw her in the car and back on the interstate. Kendal was a trooper and sat in the car for two trips to Wichita before noon. I really owe her a cookie or something. She was really good.
10:44 (1 minute to spare) Dropped Donnie off. Went to Dillons to get gas... I wanted to use my 300 fuel points. Gas for 3.29/gallon can't beat that! While waiting in line we witnessed a big truck back into a small honda. I felt bad for the honda guy until he got out and started using every word in the book. Then I decided maybe he deserved to have his car hit...I'm mean I know.
11:00 stopped at barnes n noble. My nook needed an anti glare film. The kind man put it on for me. I talked two ladies into buying a nook color while I was waiting. He was very happy and I was very happy. He even said I can come back anytime. The ladies even gave me their email so we can be nook buddies and exchange ebooks. I think Kendal and Kylie enjoyed the children's section. Kendal got a book about tornadoes. Kylie got a mickey mouse coloring book.
11:20-30 ish back to pick up Donnie. He went into detail about how they took about the size of a pencil eraser from his finger. I wanted to throw up. I really can not handle the idea. I do not consider myself a weak stomach but when it comes to his finger stuff I just can't handle it. Blah.
11:40- Chipotle for lunch. Last time I went to one I was pregnant with Kendal and I did not like it. I actually liked it yesterday. I would consider going again.
12:30-Driving home my car decides cruise control makes my life to easy and stops working. Dropped Donnie off at work and my AC decides 90 degrees is to cool for the AC to be on and stops working. I turn to pick up Kirsten and my service engine light comes on. Really great! Back at home I call the car guy.
1:30-I take it up there it works fine. Go figure! I'm happy it didn't cost anything.
Around 2 I decide it would be a good idea to go swimming. We get there everyone is happy, except Kylie. he refuses to get in the pool.
3:30- Donnie calls and needs his pain meds. Error on my part I thought we would go when he got off work. Not thinking. So I bee line it home with the kids. Throw some clothes on and speed (about 75-80) to Walmart. I explain to the lady that I only want the pain meds not the antibiotics. She refuses to do that. She said no we have to have both.
5:00- They finally have it ready. Then they want me to talk to the pharmacist. "Do you realize this is a strong dose? Please make sure he takes it with caution" I reply," Yea he's been on this for 3 years" Her response,"What he has been on pain meds for three years!?!?" To which I laugh inside but reply, " He had four fingers smashed and cut off and he keeps having surgery to remove nail horns." She says "OMG I'm so sorry" ---I think I have this conversation everytime I pick up the meds. I really do not have to tell that story... but when they act like my husband is going to be some kind of drug addict... I feel the urge to assure them he is not addicted to drugs.
5:30-back at home realize the swimming lessons sign up is at 6 p.m. Hurry to get dinner going.
6-Pay for two kids in swimming lessons, 1 in tumbling, 1 in basketball camp, 1 in volleyball camp, and a friends son for swimming lessons. I do not know how people can afford to put their kids in every activity. I am very happy we have these things locally. I do understand it costs I'm not trying to knock anything about that down. I just mean it adds up quickly. It's insane.
7- I sit down to eat dinner. Kylie comes and wants her bath. So I had dinner by the bath tub. In Donnie's defense he isn't allowed to get his hand wet for a week so he can't give her a bath. (anyone saying "why didn't donnie give her bath" that is why)
I folded two loads of laundry and went to bed by 9 p.m. Tired Tired Tired....So there was my day. Not to bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment