Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Clean You Can Eat Off Of It

Before my shower I made sure no scissors were out, the doors were all locked, paint... glue everything was put away. Kylie had her cup and some animal crackers. Dora the Explorer was in the DVD player. Yes to while showering it's okay to use a DVD as a babysitter.



I walked into the living and found this on the coffee table....


Then in the kitchen I found this....
Did I mention that I mopped the floors this morning??

Guess they are so clean she thought she could eat off of them. No knife was involved. She used a spoon. She said "Knives can hurt me Mommy! I use a spoon!"
So proud... she showed me in the sink were she threw it. Right down the garbage disposal.

 Kylie was very happy about her sandwich. She wanted to know if I wanted one too. After a stern look and finger pointing I smiled and hugged her.

No comments:

Post a Comment