Monday, June 6, 2011

Tell Me Something Good

On the way to Donnie's doctor we always..ALWAYS...listen to 96.3. It can be trashy but usually it's pretty up to date on what is going on the world that day. They do a clip called "Tell Me Something Good" I really like that part of the show. So today I'm going to tell you something good....

Donnie's finger was not infected. (PTL!) It was wrapped to tightly. Friday night he took the dressing off like instructed. Underneath was red, hot, black, nasty looking. He had no feeling in it but at the same time a poop brick of pain. We called the doctor and the doctor said (no more monkeys jumping on the bed) to either come into wesley or just wait until monday. We waited. Yesterday blisters started to appear. This morning more blisters. They took x rays. Everything looks okay inside. Sooooo we wait until Friday and go back. He said it's like when you get a cast on arm if it's swelling and to tight you get blisters.

I'm uploading my braid pictures. Kirsten decided to make it another photo shoot. I will blog about that later.

For now...that's my something good.

1 comment: