While Donnie worked at AGCO, we went to AGCO family movie day...felt a little guilty about that...
Do you remember watching the smurfs? I do. I loved Smurfette. I liked Papa Smurf too. Sad to say the movie is nothing like the cartoon. It was okay but nothing special. They only said one bad word I can remember. Instead they slipped "SMURFING" or "SMURF" where a cuss word would be. I don't know. I didn't love the movie. I wish that Newton had been playing Winnie the Pooh I really wanted to see that, actually. Oh well it was free. The girls laughed and haven't repeated anything from it..so far.
| Not my photo. |
After the movie we came home for lunch. Changed and went to East Lake. We spent a little over an hour swimming and floating around. Our Pastor J.L., his kids, and a friend, Susan and her kids were there. I think the kid to parent ratio was a "little" uneven. Everyone has a blast. Kendal cried tears when we had to leave. She wanted to ride the jet ski. I had promised Kirsten we would go to the library pool party.
| again, not my pic |
We stopped at KFC and used my coupon (thank you hesston football team). Four of us ate for $8. Can't beat that! We came home and enjoyed our fried chicken. I didn't once feel guilty for spending the money or the fat we were in taking.
We headed off to the pool everyone in a happy mood. Kendal was excited and jumped off the high dive. Then threw her ring in to go diving. The life guard blew the whistle and we were done swimming for the day. Lightening. Ugh.
Once we were home and bathed we played wii and listened to music on the computer. It turned out to be a great night here at home. All the "stuff" we did the best part was just being home together.
Great Day... Thank you AGCO, Thank you Pastor J.L.and Thank you Lord for giving me three sweet girlies.
No comments:
Post a Comment