Monday, August 1, 2011

"It's to dang hot to go outside" Cleaning Day

We missed spring cleaning....we are having.....it's to dang hot to go outside cleaning day.
Here is what you need...
-No special uniform. Just your P.J.'s it's 10:30 and all four of us are still in P.J.'s.
-A couple Rubbermaid's or trash bags work great.
-Willing Children. I didn't even have to bribe them. They were chucking toys I had to stop and say "you really want to get rid of that?"
-Loud Music...Lady A, Carrie Underwood, Natalie Grant, Brad Paisley, OneRepublic.


"Baby Toys"

Barbies, Dress Up, Build A Bear

"Trash"
 I'm sad the Norway Puzzle I bought them is missing about half the pieces!


New Again Treasures



Kendal offered to sell her Little Pets for $43 to Kirsten. Kirsten said "I have $5" Kendal said "okay deal and you have to clean our room when it's dirty next time." Kirsten smiled and grabbed up all the little pets she could find. Then I talked to Kendal. I probably shouldn't step in but I reminded Kendal that most of her little pets were missing ears, feet, and maybe giving them to Kirsten would be nice. I reminded her how people have given her used toys and how happy that made her. She went back to Kirsten gave her the $5 then said "You still have to clean our room next time!" Everyone is happy.




1 comment:

  1. You're such a good mama and your girls are so happy!

    ReplyDelete