Monday, July 11, 2011

What did you do with all that free time?

Unexpectly my Aunt Shawn and Cousin Terri took the girls for the day/night. It was so great of them.

First I laid on the couch and didn't get up for anyone's drink, fight, or potty issues for TWO hours! Watched some reality show on the Jets on ESPN. It was great!

Next we played softball in 110(+) degrees. Surprise surprise I about twisted my ankle and got hit by the ball. Wanted to puke or pass out 45 minutes into it. Ugh so glad the season is O.V.E.R!!

Showered in ice cold water by choice not because four others showered before me.
Spur of the moment had dinner with the Quinn family. Kaden is so funny and Reese so cute.

Painted. Can't explain must come by my house sometime.

Laid on the couch another two hours. Watching big brother and undercover boss. Cried at the end of the last one. I'm weird but it was happy tears.

Out of no where Donnie asked me to go on a walk. Made my day! Even though he refused to hold hands it was nice. watch out for those mega spiders by the track. Holy Moly one almost ran across my shoe. Yes, I screamed and ran a tad.

Back home we watched Marriage Ref. I love that show. Donnie went to sleep and I am staying up by choice! Not because someone needs a drink, can't sleep, has a bear in their closet..just because I WANT to! :)

Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment