Sunday, July 17, 2011

Highlights from the weekend...

*Friday afternoon kicked off my weekend with a shift at Lincoln Perk. Ellie and I stayed pretty busy and got some good laughs. I can't wait to work with her more this fall.

*Friday night, I put the kids to bed. Donnie went to sleep. I watched Lincoln Lawyer. It was pretty good. The book I would rate a 9 and the movie an 8. Plus there are three hot guys in it. You can't go wrong!

*Saturday morning. Woke up made Donnie breakfast. We had a half a cup of coffee and it was time for him to leave. I couldn't go back to sleep so I did 7!! YES SEVEN! loads of laundry. Cleaned Kylie's room top to bottom. Then it was time to get ready for the lake.

*Spent hours at East Lake celebrating our adorable niece's birthday, Lindzee. She turned 4. We had a great time. The kids were loving it. The adults were having a blast. I wish we had packed the tent we would have camped out. It was a great evening. It was hot but the water made it perfect. Kylie played in the sand for HOURS. Not just 20 minutes and she was bored but hours. She loved it.


 










*Saturday night, all three girls fell asleep. I wanted to watch a movie. Donnie watched some trashy show on the G4 network. I gave up on the movie and went to sleep.

*Sunday morning...I got to work with MARY! Woot Woot! Normally working with your boss probably sounds lame. But nope! Mary and I had a blast. Plus she doesn't take half the tips so that made for a sweet bonus. Thank you Mary!!

*Sunday afternoon...softball in 104 degrees....NOT. MY. CUP. OF. TEA! Flipping hot out. UGH! It was the last game. PTL! I had one hit and scored. Then struck out. Pretty normal me striking out. Kylie fell off the bleachers so the game ended an inning early for me. I was actually thankful for it. Wow..mom of the year here...but she was fine just wanted mommy.


*Sunday night....well see for yourself....Never A Dull Moment.....
Some might think I'm a crazy person.
I know she's only 6.  But it's hair, it grows out and back.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you did 7 loads of laundry on a half a cup of coffee. I can do a half load of laundry on 7 cups of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no. I drank about 3 cups of coffee! haha. I only got a half of a cup with Donnie before he had to leave. I wish we had more time. I should have woken up earlier.

    ReplyDelete