I tried to make my blog more...spiffy...interesting...exciting....not sure what the word is...
I added a "you tube" section at the end. If I remember I will update the songs from time to time. Today I picked "Good Life" by OneRepublic. You can click on the first picture and it plays that song. I wish there was a way to put music on the blog when you open it. So it just plays while people read it....does that make sense?
Maybe you know how to do that and you can teach me.
I tried to put a slide show on the top of my blog. It kept playing other peoples pictures. Not friends but like random people's pictures. Can you teach me how to do that too?
I added some photos from last fall. I am really in LOVE LOVE LOVE with fall. I love the smell of pumpkin. I LOVEEEEE going to the pumpkin patch to take pictures of the kids. I LOVE TO EAT PUMPKIN! I actually went into a panic the year pumpkin was limited. I went to 5 area stores and finally found one then bought 10 cans. So yeah if you didn't get any that year...my bad.
It's my personality to be a bit spazy and change things up. I love my friend's blogs. I don't mean that. I just think it's more me to change the background. It maybe my self diagnosed ADD. Not sure.
Enjoy. :) Thanks for reading my crap today.
No comments:
Post a Comment