While in Norway our friend, Christian, showed us Spotify. It's just like Itunes except it's FREE. It just came available in the US a few weeks ago.
You can download just about any song you can think of and play it on your computer. You can pay for an upgrade to download them to your mp3 players, cell phones, etc. But for now we just have the free version.
So here is my play list this morning...
1. Far Away- Nickelback
2. Best Thing I Never Had- Beyonce'
3. Just A Kiss- Lady Antebellum
4. T.G.I.F- Katy Perry
5. Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
6. Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean
7. Remind Me- Brad Paisley/Carrie Underwood
8. Good Life- One Republic
9. If I Die Young- The Band Perry
10. Down On Me- Jeremih (my kids are still sleeping)
11. Don't Wanna Go Home- Jason Derulo
12. Roll On - Alabama
I have about 30 songs. Donnie probably has over a hundred. Those are just the ones I listen to the most. I highly recommend downloading this program. It's great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment