What's for Dinner??
Apple/Cranberry Pork Chops
Roll 4 good sized pork chops in 2 Tablespoons of butter & a few squirts of lime juice. Then shake them one at a time in a large ziploc baggy of flour. I put about 1/4 cup of flour. Actually I just scooped a bunch but I'm guessing about 1/4 cup.Kids love the shaking part so I leave that up to them.
Chop up 1/2 of an onion. I used a red onion. Peel 2 apples and slice them up. I used green apples.
Place in Crock pot. Pour about 1/2 cup of cranberry juice into the pot. 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon stir it all well.
Place floured pork chops into mixture. Sprinkle about a handful of dried cranberries on top.
Leave in the crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
Pork Chops bombed! Girls were grossed out. Donnie ate it but said he would rather not have them again, it was to weird and out of the comfort zone for my family. Plus side the kitchen smelled amazing.
ReplyDelete