Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lil Swather Cheerleaders 2011 Part 3 *Photos*

Kirsten and Alyssa Fuqua- They have been buddies since they were babies. They ran and hugged each other.

This is what 75 cents will buy you. BLUE TEETH Smiles :)

Elaina Tozier and Kirsten. Last year when Kirsten couldn't play outside after surgery. Elaina would stay in at recess and play with her. Such a sweetheart. I love all of her little friends.

MaKeesha, Kendal, and Alex Martin

Anna (Kendal used to call her Banana) Humphreys and Kirsten. Buddies since well birth. :) haha

Sydney Kaiser and Kirsten. Kirsten loves playing wtih Sydney at recess.

Kirsten and Katelyn Boles



3rd Grade Girls Rock!

Yep, that about sums up what I felt like doing after the madness! haha. No it was great. I loved watching the girls and all their friends. The screaming and giggling is adorable.

I probably spelled a couple names wrong. I am really sorry. Being a Jena with one N I know how annoying it is when your name is spelled wrong. Let me know and I can edit it! :) I will not be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment