I made the girls get clean clothes on, brush out their hair, brush their teeth, bribed them with taco ball cheese roll ups, and pull up to the Kaufman Muesem Barn.....one problem...I FORGOT MY CAMERA in Hesston!
Back up I used my sister in law's camera. It's a good camera just not the same as my own. I am very grateful for her letting me borrow it. I want to go back sometime later in the day or earlier in the morning.







Such great girls! I love how they each have such different personalities. The door of that house is such a cool back drop too!
ReplyDeleteThe door was great. Kirsten instantly started modeling in it. The barn and the trees were beautiful. I need to find out when sun is down enough but not to far. I bet around 5:45-6 would be a better time t take pictures out there. The girls were great.
ReplyDelete