We started our Halloween Weekend with Pumpkin Carving
Kylie's Tinker Bell--I did this one.
Kirsten's Hello Kitty Witch..I did it.
Kendal's-pokemon thingy...Donnie did this one..of course...make sure you notice
the shading it took him hours.
This morning they got their costumes and make up on..well the first two did. Kendal refused any make up.
Sleeping Beauty...
Wicked Witch of Hesston
Cowgirl Kendal from KMK Ranch
Then we went to Newton for Downtown Trick or Treating...
Miss Kenlee joined us..She is a DUCK not a chicken!
Kirsten showing me all her candy. Kylie trying to figure out what she wants to eat first.
As we left Newton I thought we could stop at ALCO for a soda. I decided to use the pop machine outside. I put my money in, got my pop, turned and SMACK right into a pole the side of my head. Seriously. I know where is the picture?? Sorry folks, no photo. Just a big red brow bone. No one was around to see. THANKFULLY.
That'll teach you for going to Alco for drinks??
ReplyDeleteGlad Kylie is feeling better just in time for Halloween candy! :)