Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Crafting/Cooking Day 3

Today we didn't really cook or craft anything new. I made another name pillow for a gift. I put a roast, potatoes, onion, and carrots in the crock pot for dinner.

Our stocking family project was "write a letter to Santa"

Here is the outline we used....


Dear Santa

My name is......

I live at ________ in ________ with my mommy, daddy and two sisters.

I have been extra good this year. I even helped ________ by _________.
 This one I loved because the girls each thought of something they did for someone else. Kirsten said "I helped mommy make a meal for a sick friend and her family."

I really want ___________ for Christmas but if you don't have enough of them I would like
_____________
_____________
_____________

Kylie really wants a power wheel and that is not in the budget this year so I came up with the plan that sometimes Santa runs out of toys so we have to pick something else. I know it's not ideal but I don't want her to hate Santa come Christmas morning.

If you stop at our house we will have __________________ with __________ for you to eat and drink.
Please tell all your reindeer and Mrs. Clause, Merry Christmas.

Love,

_____________

Kylie even wrote her own name. We then took the letters to Lincoln Perk and gave them to Santa. Kendal refused to be a part of that this year. She is too cool for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment