Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good Deals


Deals come in all shapes and forms. Here are my favorite good deals of the week.


Friday we spent the day at the doctors office and hospital. I took Kirsten in since she spent the night before coughing her lungs out. I had to sit upright in a chair and hold her with no leaning to keep her from choking. Even then she was bright red and choking on her cough. It was the a LONG NIGHT!
First they thought maybe she had whooping cough. I was freaked out by that because it's contagious and really nasty. I didn't want our family to be the one that started the whooping cough epidemic of Hesston. After several tests they said it was not that. She's on antibiotics and surprisingly after two days she sounds so much better. It's amazing what that medicine can do. She is on the road to normal...Good Deal.



Wednesday my aunt and I took Kylie shopping. We went to the Main Street Company to see their sales. We were excited to find gloves, scarfs, ear warmers...75% OFF! You can get one of these fuzzy ear warmers for about 80 cents! You can hardly get a can of soda for that price.
 This was a very Good Deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment