To start our wonderful evening off the toilet upstairs over flowed. Instead of the girls telling me they waited until I got to the bathroom and said "Oh yeah it's overflowing!" OH YEAH!?? Like oops I forgot!?! So I cleaned that up only to realize it was draining into the basement. I went downstairs and cleaned that bathroom. Two bathrooms clean..check.
After that I realized I had forgotten to set out the chicken for dinner. I had everything else ready and frozen chicken. Luckily my in laws gave us a Pizza Hut gift card for Christmas. That came in handy this evening. (Thank you btw) Everyone has their plate, drink, napkin, and my drink is hit by a flying lego man. "I didn't do it!"....Really so the lego man just came to life! Dining room table clean...check.
While saving Donnie a plate for the frig....Kylie climbs on the counter after I said about 5 times DO NOT CLIMB UP HERE I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER MESS...Kylie accidentally kicks the 2nd glass of Pepsi I had poured for myself. It goes across the kitchen unto the floor. Kitchen Counter and floor clean...check.
I am VERY, EXTREMELY!!, grateful for Donnie's second job. I know we wouldn't have made it the last few months without it.All of these things could have happened if he was home. Probably still would have happened. But I am so ready for him to be home tonight.
After the kids are fast to sleep promptly at 8:30 p.m. I'm going to take a long hot shower. Watch Greys and Private Practice..Enjoy a glass of pepsi....I mean it could happen right!??!
No comments:
Post a Comment