Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I miss my family.

I have been home with my girls since Dec 14th. Well Kylie and Kendal at least. Then Donnie and Kirsten were home for two weeks. All five of us spent everyday for 2 weeks together. There was a couple sleep overs but for the most part we were together. We played Sorry, Headbands, Monopoly, Legos, PS3, and watched a dozen movies. We had a wonderful Christmas Vacation in our living room.


Donnie went back to work yesterday, Tueday at 6 a.m. he works at AGCO until 3:30. Then comes home doesn't even sit down and it off to BMG until 8 p.m. He then gets up and repeats this until Friday at 3:30. At 5 p.m. Friday I go to work until 10.

The girls have been at school for almost an hour now. I am thankful I have Kylie here but I miss Kirsten's morning snuggles. I miss Kendal's lump under the blankets and sleeping until 9.

There were definitely times during the two weeks that I said and thought "WHEN DOES SCHOOL START!!" But really I think it's sad. I get to spend about 6 hours a day with my kids now that school is back in session. I have to get meals, bath time, homework time, and work in those 6 hours too.

If I thought I could teach my children I would home school. I don't mean anything against anyone that home schools but honestly I would not be able to do it. I have issues helping Kendal with 3rd grade math. I can't figure out all of her homework. Kirsten would cry if she wasn't able to see her girlfriends. She about jumped out of the car while it was still moving at the first sight of a friend this morning. I don't think homeschooling is an option for us but I really miss my girlies and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment