Dear Gallbladder,
Today I really miss you. When I look at ice cream or iced lattes. I really wish things had worked out.
-Me
Dear Mommy Bird,
Your nest fell from our tree. Four eggs crashed to the ground. I'm so sorry for your loss. The Kansas wind is the pits. I did enjoy showing my girls the wonderful nest you made. Amazing what you can do with no thumbs.
-Crazy Bird Watcher
Dear Payment Person,
I over paid by 10 cents. You rejected my payment. Then you tried to charge me a $4.95 late fee. You are insane. Seriously just credit my account the 10 cents and be done. I have to buy another stamp now. I have to wait for your refund to return to me. You just caused a huge mess over 10 cents.
-Unhappy Customer
Dear Teachers,
Thank you for all your hard work. I know you don't get paid as much as you deserve. You have helped my children grow and many others. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please enjoy your summer.
-Happy Parent
These are just a few of the "letters" I have wanted to write this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment