I am getting the summer itch! I can't wait for my kids to be kids! No more forcing them to wear tennis shoes no more telling them their clothes don't match. (Okay, I might not be able to withhold from the last one.) Just unbrushed hair and crazy times ahead.
SUMMER officially starts tomorrow at noon. I.can.not.wait!!! Turn on some Alice Cooper, School's Out and crank up your radio! (Computer speakers or ear buds work too!)
Sunscreen, swim suits, the pool, and pixie sticks! That's what summer was all about back in "the day". Hillsboro's pool had the giant pixie sticks and I could swim all afternoon. Best summers!
I know my kids are just as excited as I am. They asked this morning if they have to wake up early Friday. I said something I shouldn't repeat but I'm going to...don't judge me. H-E-double hockey sticks to the NO! They didn't know what that meant which is a good thing.
SUMMMMMMMERRRRR IT'S ALMOST HERE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment