Red (look them up they are great)......I mean I hardly understood any of the words because they are a rock Christian band...but they are amazing. Their energy and talent...whoa!
I have been listening to Chris August all week sing 7 x 70 and to see him LIVE right in front of our section playing piano...can't even explain how cool.
Newsboy's drummer was the coolest guy EVER...he spun sideways while playing the drums! Who does that!?
All these guys singing about GODs LOVE for YOU ME US! AMAZING!!! Thank you Jesus for giving me the coolest Mother in Law to take tonight possible!
Kirsten's first concert was something I will never forget. She knew all the singers! She sang with the songs, danced her heart out! She wanted to sleep a few times and at the end was very tired but she was the happiest girl in the world tonight.
Okay so now everyone needs to go check out these artists on Itunes....Newsboys, Chris August, Kutless (lead singer is HOT!), Red, David Crowder Band, Sidewalk Prophets, Francesca Battistelli, and Chris Sligh....Check them out! Buy their songs...you won't be disappointed.
There was a speaker tonight, Tony Nolan, he has a book out...Hurt Healer...I am going to get it soon and I will let you know. If it's anything like him tonight it will be great!
I am so fired up! I love Jesus! I'm going to go to bed now and hopefully wake up in time to take the girls to school! haha
I saw Kutlas two summers ago...they're awesome and you're right about the lead singer!!
ReplyDelete