Friday, February 25, 2011

Dull Moment...say what?!

Our Friday nights usually consist of popcorn and movies at home. We put the girls to bed, I pop my popcorn, and Donnie starts the movie. It's my favorite part of Friday.

This week Donnie had Wednesday off so we had a mid week movie night.

Tuesday night..... we watched, Due Date. I personally laughed so hard I cried at some points. I thought it was funny and gross...but in a good way. Is that possible? Yes, it is very possible! I would never let a child watch it but I would tell all my friends to rent it. Donnie liked it.

Friday night...(tonight)...Wall Street...It has been out a while now but we kept passing it up at the video store. I finally grabbed it tonight. I thought it was a great story. It is modern and realistic. I believe it hits America hard with some truth. That our economy is like this because of "the game" of money. On the not so serious side the love story was great. I found myself saying," JUST KISS HIM!" a few times. I liked it a lot. Donnie...not so much.

So you might think...you watch a movie every Friday night that's a dull moment. Probably that is true if you consider the girls are all in bed. There are times that doesn't happen. Kylie will wake up and need to pee. Kendal will come out and say she can't sleep. Kirsten sleep walks and cries. We hardly buy PPV movies because we don't have a DVR to pause them. Sometimes a 2 hour movie takes us 3 hours. It's not always a perfect Friday night. I am extremely happy that tonight turned out to be...a dull moment.




BTW...I probably have a million grammar errors. I'm sorry if that annoys the crap out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment