I was bored tonight and some how decided I should look up plastic surgery centers. I don't have the money for anything so don't get all crazy on me. I just thought why not I will see what they say, how much things cost, just for the future..if I win the lottery or something....
I looked at several websites. Of course none of them had prices. Just "free consults" call now! One of them had a special "Mommy Makeover" in fine print it said, "This is for women that have no plans to give birth again" Seeing as I had a hysterectomy I think I am solid on that one. But then I started reading it. They had a tummy tuck or lipo, brow lift, lip and breast implants. All that in one sweet little package!
Another website said that women as young as 30 can start to see crows feet and frown wrinkles. Naturally I ran to the bathroom to check my face. I mean yeah there are some areas that could use some tightening. Mostly around my turkey goblet neck. Good thing I have three years.
My great grandma always put tape on her forehead to keep from getting a wrinkle between her eye brows. I think I'm going to start doing that. Maybe they sell it in colors. I could wear hot pink or neon yellow. It could be the new trend in Hesston.
That's all I got tonight....something to think about...
No comments:
Post a Comment