| Reese and Kendal down the slide |
| Kaden |
.....AT THE PARK!
This morning we went on a park play date. Kylie was in a hurry getting her cowboy boots and capri pants on as fast as possible. Kirsten finding the right headband then deciding it would just fall off if she went on a swing. Kendal....dragging her feet. "DO I HAVE TO GO" "WHY DO WE ALWAYS GO TO THE PARK" "NO ONE MY AGE WILL BE THERE" "PARKS ARE FOR BABIES" She had every excuse not to go to the park.
While at the park she didn't play on her own. Kendal kept helping Reese get to a slide. She pulled Kylie down another slide. She just wouldn't play on her own. Finally she got on her bike and did a couple laps around the sidewalks. She came back and said "THIS IS BORING" Then went back to helping Reese and Kylie.
| Kirsten |
After an hour of torturing her I let her ride her bike home. She had some friends play across the street. She came in for lunch and said "playing at our house is way better then park!"
Now I'm a little sad. I love going to the park to give the kids something "different" to do that doesn't cost anything. I especially love the park when my friends are there and we can have girl talk. Someone please tell me this is a phase and Kendal will enjoy the park again soon :)...like this summer soon! It could be a long summer if I have to drag her there every time.
| Kylie |
| Reese |
No comments:
Post a Comment