When I make a meal or something to take to another friend I try to make three batches. I like to take them one, keep one, and give one to a random person. Some of you have figured this out that it is very random. Kirsten, Kendal, and Kylie helped me this morning. We smashed premade sugar cookie dough (yes, from a package) onto foil pizza pans. While they were baking Kirsten helped me cut up pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and raspberries. We had plenty of fruit. One thing missing was the kiwi. I've always made fruit pizza with kiwi. Last night at Dillons I couldn't find the kiwi. Kirsten was with me and we looked all over. If it was there and we didn't see it (which is likely) oh well.
After the cookie cooled I mixed cream cheese and a little sugar. Kirsten is not a fan of sour cream or cream cheese. She likes cheesecake but that is it. She took a taste of the cream cheese mixture and spit it out. (In the trash.) When we were done the pizzas just didn't look right. I think it's because of the kiwi. Is it out of season?? I wrapped them in foil and put them in the frig. (After taking a slice out of ours to double check it was edible.)
One pizza is going to a fellow mom from Mom 2 Mom. You can keep her family in your prayers. I won't drop names but you can just pray for that mom and family. The second one I haven't decided who I will give to yet.
Here are the things that pop in my head when considering who to give it too....
-What if they are allergic to a certain fruit?
-What if they have plans tonight and it will sit in the frig and they wont even eat it?
-What if they think I'm some weirdo bringing them food randomly?
-What if taste it and hate it then tell all their friends I'm a weirdo and horrible cook?
So whom ever gets this extra pizza. Please know a lot of thought went into it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment