| Summer 2010 |
I'm so proud and honored to call these girls mine. They are stinkers at times but they can make my heart melt in seconds. All three of my girls make me realize how much God loves me. I can't wait to see where they will end up. I like to tell them this verse...
Kylie enjoyed the M2M group singing Happy Birthday to her. Kirsten smiled as her classmates and teacher sang.
Tonight is "YOUR PICK" night for dinner. At our house that means you can have whatever you want..aka..Mom's a short order cook. Usually on Birthdays I make them their favorite meal. When I asked Kirsten she thought for a second and said, "your own pick night then Kendal will not feel left out when Kylie and her get to eat their favorite." That is my Kirsten always looking out for her sister. It makes my heart smile. Kylie picked Mac n Cheese. Kirsten picked Bean Burritos, and Kendal picked peanut butter and jelly. I will attempt to add some sides to these dinner plates. I hope candles work in snickerdoodles. This mama is tried of baking. (Yes you heard it here I am tired of baking.) So no birthday cake tonight.
What wonderful blessings God gave you in those girls and what a wonderful blessing they have with you for their mommy. :)
ReplyDelete