Last night at 6 p.m. the race began! We left for Wichita to see Kenny Chesney with our friends. (Thank you times 100 Amy & Adam)
Back to their house about midnight, got to bed about 12:30 after we turned all the lights off and t.v.s off in the house. My cousin babysat and he did a great job. All the girls were in their beds asleep. He was asleep.
This morning the first alarm went off a little after 4. Donnie got up for work. Then at 6 my alarm went off. Kylie peed the bed so I had to take all her bedding off. Throwing her in the bath tub, get the bed cleaned. Woke up the older two and Austin. Got everyone dressed and out the door by 6:37 a.m.
Dropped Austin off at school at 7 a.m. in Goessel. Drove back home. After some miscommunication I called a GREAT GREAT friend and dropped all three girls off at her house at 7:15. She even fed them breakfast SHE IS GREAT!
Picked up Donnie and headed for Wichita. Checked in to the doctor at 8:10. Back on the rode at 8:23.
Driving home Donnie's cell phone called me. He had lost it and luckily another GREAT person, Lu, found it and called us. I love our small town. He called the "Dad" contact in Donnie's phone to find out it was Don. Then called me. Great CSI work!
Dropped Donnie off at work, went to the bank to get the phone from Lu, stopped to pick up Kylie. Chatted for a bit. That was my sanity break.
Back home and I have one load of laundry already in the dryer and another in the washer. I have to get my house picked up and laundry done.
And this is all before 10:15 in the morning. No Coffee, No Drugs, No Artificial flavors...crap I didn't eat breakfast...... GOTTA RUN!
You just made me real tired!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm telling you. You would win the real Amazing Race. And I will always always be your sanity break!
ReplyDelete