Saturday I felt like a loser. I kept thinking of what I would be posting on facebook if I wasn't having the best time with my Hubsand.
So here are the ones I remember....
-Anyone want to go in on a jet? We can switch off weekends! (I was tried of driving and we were in one lane creeping along the interstate by KU land. Thank goodness it was for only 10 miles!)
-Just saw the sweetest boyfriend EVER! (This guy stood up on a chair and asked the whole restaurant to sing Happy Birthday to his girlfriend! and everyone sang! Great guy!)
-Chateau Avalon IS AMAZING! (oh wait I did post that)
-Did you know the annoying lights on the whirlpool do turn off? Yeah we didn't until the morning! (They have them on when you get there so we just thought they stayed on all the time. Really bright when you just want to sleep!)
-Dear MORON, It's 3:45 STOP LAUGHING AND TALKING by our door!!!! (only complaint for the whole weekend---some drunk guy getting back to his room and being super loud)
-Nebraska Furniture Mart...my new love! (First time going there and LOVED IT!)
-Hey Lady in the bathroom that said "Just wait until you have kids!" I DO, I HAVE THREE!
-Going to eat at the Yard House
-Austin from our church just said hi! (random to see Hesston peoples 3 hours from home)
-Just kidding... hour wait no thank you! Hanging with TJ and Cat tonight! Going to be fun!
-Dave in Busters...apparently employees can't give you discounts unless they are off the clock and then they are not aloud to order alcohol at all.
-Adam is my gateway drug. (Yikes not sure what that means!)
-Josh is employee of the year! Free laffy taffy! WOOT WOOT!
-After a trip to McD's we watched SEVEN cops fly into the parking garage we just came out of! SCARY! (still not sure what that was about)
-Heading home starting to miss the girls.
-Just met Joshua! (my newest cousin, adorable!)
-While stopping for lunch at Emporia we look over and the car at the stop light next to us..our next door neighbor! (small world!)
-Picking up girls hope they missed us!
- Had the girls in the car for 5 minutes can we take them back??? (Kylie was CRYING the whole way from Hillsboro to Hesston.
So that was my trip to KC this weekend. I'm glad I got all that off my chest. It was killing me not to share my life. Hope you laughed and didn't say "Really, she thought of facebook status updates all weekend what is wrong with this chick"
No comments:
Post a Comment