Most you probably saw these pictures on facebook. For those of you that don't have facebook. Kylie started Preschool this week. This above picture was one year ago this week. Crazy how much she has changed. While she was at preschool I cleaned out her closet. I found a pacifier. She stopped using them about 2 1/2 years ago. Not really sure how it go in the back of the closet but it made me a little sad. She reminds me every day she is a "BIG girl" now. When I had Kirsten I remembering thinking Kendal was so big at the hospital. She wasn't the baby anymore. When I had Kylie I remember thinking Kirsten no longer looked like a baby. Now with Kylie I still see her as the baby. I still think I need to protect her from her mean big sisters. Even if she threw the lego at them first. I wonder if I will ever view her as a big girl and not the baby. It's very odd to think about.
Kylie got to preschool and quickly went to the puzzle table. She didn't say one word to me or even act like she cared when I asked for a hug good bye. She just kept working on the puzzle.
When I picked her up Renee said she talked and talked the whole time. Kylie ran over to me and said "YOU PICK ME UP HIGH FIVE" Like I did something really great. Did she think I was going to forget her?
As soon as Donnie got home she told him about music sticks, songs, and the bean table.
At Dinner she said, "Mommy you the best mommy ever!" Made my day.
| See you later MOM! Doesn't she look so little?!? |
No comments:
Post a Comment