Have you seen one of these? Anyone know what it is?
A Dyson Hand Dryer
Kylie and I were shopping at Sams today. They have one of these in the bathroom. They also have a sink for children. Kylie washed her hands 5 times and used the bathroom 3 times during our hour trip in Sams. She was in love with this machine. Every time it came on she would giggle and smile at me. I wish I had a fancy camera phone but I have a witness..or two.
Tonight at dinner I asked the girls their favorite part of the day...that is what she said.
"Washing my hands at the store mommy!"
I have to agree. That was my favorite part of the day too. Watching her giggle.
Who needs fancy toys, the zoo, and chuck e cheese??
Just take your kids to Sams and let them wash their hands. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment