You look at your child and say the wrong name. Kirsten..I mean Kylie...I mean Kendal...WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!.... Sometimes I think it's because they are all K's...but after being around other families I realize this is a common thing and I would probably still say their names wrong if they were Martha, Lucy, and Carol. (No we never planned on using any of those names but I like them so I am using this just for this blog.)
Tonight we "babysat" Kenlee. So as you would expect I did a lot of "Kylie...Kirstie...Kendal...Kenlee...OH whatever your name is!"
Kenlee's daddy is currently serving in the Marines so Mommy and Nana went on a girl date. I was honored to get the chance to babysit. Kenlee is such a joy! At first she wouldn't let anyone but me touch her. Then she crawled from me to Donnie. By the end of the evening she was letting everyone talk to her and play with her.
Here are some shots....Just adorable!
Making spit noises with her mouth. I won't take credit for this because she seemed like a pro. Just sayin'.
Kenlee loves puppies. She was telling Donnie all about them.
Kendal was LOVING Kenlee but Kenlee was on the move and didn't have time for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment