Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Case of the Missing Thingy-ma-jiggers


See the little black soft things on these ear buds? Last night, I was using these. (so that Donnie didn't have to listen to Gossip Girl) I took them out of my ears and went to sleep.

This morning I found them minus the black soft thingy-ma-jiggers. I looked under the bed, in my closet, took all the sheets and blankets off the bed...nothing. How could I go to sleep with them and get up and they are gone?

I asked Kirsten and Kylie if they had anything to do with it. They said no and I went back to the great hunt. 

Donnie was now on the search committee. He looked under my shoes, under the pillows, we were not finding these puppies.

I go back to the living room and ask the girls again.  I got this arm crossed, half smile face....

Kylie said she put them on the bed. Since I had taken all the sheets and blankets off the bed I thought GREAT! They probably flew off and could be anywhere. Donnie goes into the Kitchen and what does he find...the soft thingys...on the table.....Kylie giggling.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It looks like ours will not be dull.






No comments:

Post a Comment