Brandy's Closet never fails me. Last night I wanted to put some highlights in my hair. A normal (SMART) person would pay the money to get that done. Not me. Always looking to save a penny. I bought my $8 box of bleach and headed on over to Brandy's Closet. FYI this is all on me. I have some darker brown already on my hair and I thought it had some red tone to it. I even made the comment, "I hope this doesn't turn orange."
Brandy's Closet welcomes children also. Kylie played in the sand box and jumped on the trampoline. We just sat on the back patio. My highlighting cap on just enjoying the nice weather. Neighbors walked by and probably took a second look.
After applying the bleach I left to pick up the older two from Hide N Seek. I hid in my car and made sure the light was off. I didn't want anyone to see me with this color and cap on my head!
I waited over an hour and my hair was still looking orange/cooper...it would not change to completely blonde. Finally I rinsed it out and had a mini panic attack. Donnie gave me the "what were you thinking speech" I text Brandy and said "OMG MY HAIR IS ORANGE!" I decided maybe it just looked bad while it was wet. I blew it dry and straightened it. It looked a little better. Donnie said a lot better.
This morning I look at and think of two things....Scott Petterson a murderer and Nikki Reed in Twilight.
Scott Peterson dyed his hair blonde on the way to Mexico to out run the law. He had dark hair before this. I want to assure everyone I am not planning a fishing trip and wild Mexican escape.
If you see me around town just smile to yourself. No need to say, "Oh it doesn't look that bad" I know you really are thinking "Geez, she was right!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment